WME Colour Highlights Script [Beta]
Most recent released version is v1.9.1 - published on Greasyfork
Below is an experimental version for testing.
Please post feedback to this thread.
wme-highlights-beta6.user.js - install with Greasemonkey or Tampermonkey.
- Script initialises properly after logging in
- Highlighting of segments and places is better and more efficient
- Can now also highlight places edited by selected editor
- ...as well as places edited or created in recent days
- Locked places are highlighted with red borders if option is on
- Residential points are cyan, exactly like house numbers
- Fixed bug with auto-lock segments which have been unlocked
- Soft turns and rev cons should be working again (thanks seb-d59)
- Advanced features enabled for all Area Managers (not rank 3+)